Sunday, October 5, 2008

Disneyland



We did it! We drove to Disneyland, and we still loved each other when we got there. I was really worried about the drive, since sometimes when we drive to Salt Lake, things get ugly. But 10 Hours is the van wasn't bad at all. The drive home wasn't as pleasant, only one throw up, and Jack broke his T.V. before we got to Vegas but we made it, and I would do it again. We Spent Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at Disney, and Wednesday at the beach. We went with My Parents, my sister Taylor, and her boyfriend Ryan, my brother Todd, Christina, Spencer and Miriam. We were so glad to have all of them with us. Our first day there our cute Emma said "Mom this is so magical!" and she was crying on the last few hours we were there, not wanting it to end. It was magical, and we made some great memories. We loved our day at the beach too. Our neighbors told us about a great beach in Newport (Thanks Quinn's!). It was beautiful, and clean. So clean that Lauren was disappointed that she couldn't find any sea shells. I think we found 3 the whole day. We tried boogie boarding for the first time, and that was a blast. Emma was a pro! I didn't want to leave the beach, but the boys didn't want to get stuck in LA traffic, so I reluctantly brushed off and got in the van. We were grateful for this little vacation we got to have, and that we returned safely home. Its always good to be home!

1 comment:

everything petersen said...

More pictures of Disney please! Glad you had fun, whats your e-mail so I can invite you to our blog.
rosenb@wirelessbeehive.com