Monday, October 13, 2008

Finding the perfect pumpkin

Tonight we went to the Pankratz pumpkin patch. We went with our friends the Crane's for family home evening. The Pankratz said that the pumpkins were on the large side this year, Great!!!- Until you have to carry them back to the Car. Ugh...I'm a little, mabye a lot, whimpy. It was a fun,autumn, but chilly night. Emma, Lauren & Jack each found a favorite pumpkin. We took a little wagon ride behind the big red tractor. Where was that tractor when I needed it? We look forward to this fun family tradition every year, Thanks Pankratz family!

1 comment:

crazycranefamily said...

ya, ya I BEAT YOU!! Its all my computer knowlege! I love how your slide went. You will need to tell me how to do that. It looks like a film. My fingers are finally starting to un-freeze. Oh, my Chaddy and his green! I love it!
---Steph
P.S. I did feed my family dinner!