Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jack's first Dentist visit



Today Jack had his first visit to the dentist. Okay he's been there a hundred times because mommy works there, but his fist official big boy visit! He wasn't scared at all. He climbed right up into the chair and sat back, opened wide and let Kenny (our hygienist) go to work. He loved making the chair go up and down, but mostly up. "I'm up high mom" he would say. I sure wish it was that easy to clean his teeth at home. I have a special hold I use on him so that he can't kick me or grab the toothbrush. It's kinda like a wrestling pin hold I try to use, but he usually wins. So since I love brushing his teeth so much, and it usually is quite short, I was happy to hear his teeth look great and no cavity's! Thanks Kenny and Dr. Brett. ( I've got to look into getting on of those chairs or something).

2 comments:

everything petersen said...

You have one cute boy! For some reasons my boys HATE going to the dentist. I'm glad it was a easy visit for you.

Martin Family said...

I'm jealous.. I wish I could take care of Kaden's teeth that well.. he's already had cavities filled... hopefully we've learned and we'll do better....