Wednesday, September 24, 2008





I've said a hundread times that I should write a book about the crazy things that Jack does. "Jack moments!" Sometimes there is only a couple each day, and sometimes there are so many that I have to laugh or I would cry. So yesterday while I was getting ready to walk out the door,(because thats when they usually seem to happen, when your already late to begin with). Jackson said "mommy I spilled rice." This is the rice I had just measured out 7 cups of, for a dinner we are preparing to feed the teachers for parent teacher confrences today. I have to admit I looked at the spilled rice and thought for one brief moment "do you think I could still use it?" I quickly abandoned that thought and swept it up, not before jack had a hayday itn it though! So I am sure from time to time you will see more "Jack moments". That is if at that moment I have the laugh instead of cry attitude. We love you Jack!

1 comment:

crazycranefamily said...

Maybe if you dye his hair black he wouldn't act like such a red head! I would've laughed HARD if you would've served that to the teachers! Oh boy, he is one of my favorites!