Monday, October 20, 2008

Emma's 9th Birthday


Happy birthday Emma!
It's hard to believe that 9 years ago I was having my first baby. Life has changed so much in these short 9 years.

Emma had a fun day! She was able to go the the University of Utah football game, with her dad. She had a blast! She bought herself a U of U tee shirt with some of her birthday money. When she got home we had her favorite dinner, Caterpillar casserole. She named it when she was 2, she thought the curly noodles looks like caterpillars(so cute). She invited some of her girlfriends over to watch a movie and have cake and ice cream. She said her favorite part of her day was going to the game with her dad!

2 comments:

crazycranefamily said...

Happy Birthday to Emma, Happy Birthday to you! Kensey is driving me crazy in search of her gift, I am getting off the computer and finding it right now!
P.S. I need the recipe for caterpillar casserole

Sarah said...

hello Wardlee-Wardles!

Cute pics. Hope you don't mind my hopping onto your site from Ms. Martin's. I am intrigued to say the least by this caterpillar casserole. I too would like to give it a go!

Sarah D

Go Cougs!

ha ha

PS Actually, unlike SOME people, I vote for every team in my geographical area. So, in fairness, Go Utes too.