Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be




Fourteen years ago, August 25th 1995, I love to reminisce the events of that day. Scott picking me up to take me to the Temple. I remember sitting giddy in the celestial room, waiting for 10:40am so we could be married. I remember the ceremony, but I don't remember many of the words spoken. I do remember immediately after the ceremony feeling different. Feeling married, and I loved it! I remember riding down the elevator in the Temple together in amazement that it was real. That we were a married couple, for eternity. That was the most amazing day of my life. It's hard to describe how blissfully happy I was. I am blissfully happy. Scott reminds me of home. The place you want to be most, where you are always comfortable, where they always love you. That is my Scott. I love him. I am thankful everyday for the time we have had together. And I look forward to all the years ahead of us.

2 comments:

crazycranefamily said...

awwwwww! That was so sweet. He is going to love your gifts from the heart. Happy Anniversary

Smart Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You look just as happy today as you looked 14 years ago. That is quite an accomplishment! Congratulations--