Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to school






We now have a fourth grader and a second grader....crazy! They both looked darling in their new school clothes this morning. Emma is getting too big and didn't want mom to walk her to class. Lauren wanted me to, but was a bit embarrassed when I wanted to take pictures of her at her desk. It's okay I understand, just a little sad that they growing up so quick. After we had all said our goodbyes to our kids, a group of mom's went out to breakfast. It was a good morning. Now it's off to get started on all those things I've been telling myself I would do when school starts! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Martin Family said...

What's Stuart doing there??? I thought you said moms!!! What a lucky guy at breakfast with all those hot moms!!! I can't wait to be in the first day of school breakfast club... I know I just invited myself, but if Stuart can go, I can too, right?!???