Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Girls Camp


Our ward was Wonder Women

I serve in the Young Women's in our ward, and that means GIRLS CAMP! In the beginning I wasn't so sure about this, because I don't love camping. I don't hate camping either, I just don't love it. I was so pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this time up in the dirt! We have an amazing group of Girls and leaders, and they made it fabulous. We had this Delicious dutch oven pizza one night that was incredible. The impromptu talk they asked me to give was a little bit stressful. And I didn't sleep one minuet the whole night, (I was only able to go for 2 days and 1 night)but all in all I just loved it, and love our girls. I feel very blessed to be their leader.

1 comment:

The Halls of Fame said...

Your outfits turned out so dang stinkin' cute!! Wish I would've been home to help with the kids so you could've stayed longer!! Looks like the girls had a great time!! Girls camp is seriously the best. I love it! Great job Wonder Woman!!