Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The last day of school


Lauren's first grade teacher Mrs. Howell

Emma's third grade teacher Ms. Barrington


The last day of School is always bitter sweet for me. I love that summer is starting, but I always have a hard time believing that another school year has come and gone,and my kids are a whole grade older. As I walk down the bare halls I always feel myself getting emotional. Thank you Ms. Barrington, and Mrs. Howell, we appreciate all you have taught our girls this past year!

2 comments:

The Halls of Fame said...

This school year FLEW by!! I can't believe its really already over! Glad to see your girls had great teachers and enjoyed their year. Hope to see you lots this summer!

Quintana family story said...

Man they grow up fast. I remember giving you a shower when you were pregnant wtih Lauren.