Monday, June 22, 2009

We love you Daddy, oh yes we do!


The Wardle Bunch: John,Chris,Scott,Brad,Greg,Clare,and Neil. A crazy bunch of boys!

Scottie and I

My dad getting geared up

Scooter

Emma and Spencer were so excited they were tall enough
We had a Fathers Day weekend at our house this year. On Saturday we planned to have a BBQ and to go ride the go-karts down at Miller Motersports Park with my Family. So my brothers Todd and Chad came out and my parents and sis. Well first shot we got rained out. We decided to go home and have our BBQ lunch and try again later. Our BBQ was indoor thanks to the rain, but it finally let up and we ran back down to the track. We paid, got geared up as you can see....and then it began to pour. No karting. We were disappointed, but we will try again, we have all summer. We had a good time together anyway! Sunday we had a yummy breakfast, and went to Church. I had to speak in sacrament meeting, and it went pretty well. After we were off to another BBQ at Brad and Judy's house. It was fun to see all of Scott's family, and it didn't rain...Yeah! We had a great weekend. I'm thankful for a great dad, and husband. I feel very blessed to have such great men in my life. I love you guys, and thank you.

No comments: