Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick trip to St. George



So Scott and I had the opportunity to go to St. George last week for a couple of days. Scott went down for a convention for the City, and I got to tag along for some R&R (shopping mostly) but I did get my toenails and fingernails painted on the trip! I told Scott that I wanted to take some pictures of us because we don't do that much anymore. Well these are the only 2 pictures I took. This was at a little Cafe in Delta. We had a yummy greasy spoon lunch, and hot Scones with honey and butter. St. George was a little cold and I didn't get to sit by the pool as planned, but it was a wonderfull 3 days with Scottie. Thanks to the Wells family for taking the kido's. We couldn't have done it without you. Oh and we will forgive you for Bob the fish dying while in your care!! (or thank you- no more smelly fish bowl)

1 comment:

crazycranefamily said...

Scott looks so engrossed in that book. It definitely looks like one he needs to read :)
Glad you guys had a good time.