Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dance Competition



Lauren Danced to "I Dream of Jeanie"

Emma danced to Hannah Montana's "Best of Both Worlds"



On Saturday we spent the afternoon at Taylorsville High for the girls dance competition. Emma danced at 4:45 and Lauren didn't dance till 8:00, so we had some time to kill. We went over to Gardner Village for dinner at Archibald's. We had to make a stop at the candy shop too, you can't visit Gardners Village without a stop there.Then we went back to the High School for Lauren to perform. They both did amazing! Emma's team got a second place. And Laurens team got a first place. Scott stayed home with Jack for obvious reasons, but me and the girls had a great girls day!

4 comments:

Quintana family story said...

That sounds like a fun girls day. Victoria will perform this summer in her dance class and I cannot wait. Your family is so cute Courtney.

crazycranefamily said...

Way to go Lar Lar! I can't wait to see her dance. I am REALLY glad we only had the one dance. Chad said there were 4 people from his work there watching their daughters too!

The Mighty Quinns said...

Congratulations on your dance competition, I heard you guys did a great job!

judy wardle said...

The girls look adorable and I bet they were amazing!!! Sorry we missed the family dinner last week. We have been battling the flu. (Hopefully not SWINE!)