Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall Festival


We have a blog!! Thanks to my friend Steph, without her help this wouldn't be possible. We had our hubby's take over bed time duties last night, and we stayed up playing on the computer. Thank-you Steph. I'm just getting started with the whole blogging thing, so bear with me, but here we go! We had a fun filled evening on Saturday. The annual Fall Festival. This is a ward/neighborhood party where everyone brings something yummy to share, we BBQ hot dogs, drink hot chocolate and cider, and visit. This was a Tadition that was started several years ago. When we bought the house 2 years ago from the England family, they told us about the annual fall festival held in the back yard, and we were excited to keep up the tradition! The ward rents a huge inflatable slide that the kids (and some adults!) climb and slide all night. We had beautiful weather, the rain held out till the very last people were going home, Just perfect! I love the Fall. It is my favorite time of the year, and this is such a fun way to kick it off!

Jackson was enjoying his hot dog and pumkin desert. You can't have fall without pumpkin desert!
We are so blessed to have such a great ward and neighborhood.

4 comments:

mooch said...

Court--- I already typed you a comment, but lost it when I had to choose an identity. Anyway, your bog is great. I'm excited to see more.I looked at Step's and Tracy's blog and thought they were fun. This will giving me more to do on the computer! I'm excited to see more. MOM

crazycranefamily said...

My favorite computer buddy! It seems like just yesterday you didn't know how to do this. Oh wait, it was yesterday :-) Thanks for letting me help you a little bit. It makes me pretend to be smart!

Martin Family said...

Welcome to blogging!!! I found you on Steph's blog, I hope you don't mind! :)

We LOVE the fall festival and are glad you keep it up, I was so bummed when we learned the fall festival was on Saturday, we were still in California, but I guess we can't complain because we did get to go to Disneyland... We still would have liked to be there! You guys are great neighbors and friends!

BrandonKristin said...

Hi Courtney, I also found you on Stephanie's blog! I am so excited to welcome you to blogging land and to get to know you better. Thanks for a fun Saturday night!
--Kristin