Monday, June 14, 2010

Jacksons 4th birthday












We started the day with birthday pancakes and decorations. When I asked Jack what kind of birthday party he wanted he said "I want a decorations birthday party!" I think he really wanted monster truck decorations, but I couldn't find those (only in the catalog, and it was to late to order at this point) so we had pirate decorations. Capton Jack had a great day! Among his favorites were the Hot wheels scooter and monster truck from Grandma and Grandpa. He also loved his remote control helicopter, although it only took flight once when grandpa flew it. We had a yummy spaghetti dinner with my family and the Crane's stoped by too. It's hard to believe my baby is 4. It's been a crazy 4 years Jack. We've laughed, we've cryed, you have an amazing little spirit and personality to match. We love you sunshine!

1 comment:

Jacey said...

I can't believe the little boy is 4!!! I've had crazy times over the past few years with him. Gosh I love tat boy!