Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The big 40!




We had a quiet birthday for Scott this year. I know that the big 40 is usually a black, over the hill, crazy one. When I asked Scott what do you want to do??? He just said "be with you" really sweet I know. I felt lots of guilt for not doing a big party, or anything monumental, but this is what he said he wanted. I wasn't going to argue, because it sounded good to me too. Scott loves food. So I took him out to lunch at Casa Del Ray. It is our favorite little Mexican spot in Grantsville. We had our usual alombra's, which always hit the spot. Then we also went out to dinner to Sostanza. The food was amazing as always. I think I enjoyed Scott's birthday as much as he did. 15 years ago I remember leaving you a note on your car wishing you a happy 25th birthday. Now look 15 years later, who would have know? I love you so very much. Thank you for being my greatest friend.

3 comments:

The Maez Mommy said...

Tell the ol' man happy birthday from us. Sounds like the perfect birthday celebration to me!!

bwine said...

Hi, just wondering whether you folks were any relation to the Jack Wardle who attended Western High School in Las Vegas, class of 1970. The reunion committee is trying to track down the old gang! whs70.org, or email me, charles16@cox.net.

Sara said...

I think it's about time you start updating your blog again!!