Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July weekend

Mom gave the kids these fun goodie bags...Thanks grandma!

Miriam in her Paper hat we decorated

Grandma is that you???

Our backyard movie theater

The kids ready for the parade

Councilman Wardle

Can't we keep the truck??

The city park slide Jack loved

Cute glasses Miriam

Our little sparkler

We had a fun filled 4th of July weekend! Our festivities began at our house on Friday afternoon. We had Grandma and Grandpa and my sister come out with my brother and His family. The kids spent the afternoon together doing smoke bombs, snakes,(mainly daytime stuff). We had a BBQ, and a movie in the backyard (Nacho Libre, one of our favorites). We all slept in the backyard, except for me I can't seem to sleep out doors. so I went in at 3:00am and got 2 hours of sleep inside. We had a Yummy breakfast, and then went to the parade. We got to Ride with Scotty in a Truck and the kids all threw candy. We went over to the city park for the festivities there. After it was off to Grandmas house for some delicious ribs and more fireworks. We all had a great time!

1 comment:

The Halls of Fame said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend!! We need to have a movie night in your backyard!! We used to do that at my grandma's house when I was little. So plan one and invite us ok!! Better yet, I'll plan it and invite myself!! hahaha I have a couple cute pics from the parade I haven't posted yet!! I'll get on that!! And you did look pretty hot driving that big red truck!!! Love ya♥