Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

We stayed at the Paris Hotel

Gotta have Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate Yummmmmy!

Scott and the X-tra large menu

Not just in New York we found one in Vegas Serendipity

Self Photography

Breakfast at the Miracle Mile Mall

Scott goes down to Las Vegas with the city to the ICSC convention (International convention for shopping centers), to talk to developers and retailers, make contacts, and help bring retail to our little town of Tooele. I get to tag along, we just purchase my plane ticket and food and stuff and I get to relax and enjoy! While Scottie was in meetings I got to sit by the pool and read (I got almost two books read this year, last year was Twilight, and so the obsession began). Vegas is not my favorite city, although there is a lot to see (and a whole lot you don't want to see), but it was great to be with Scott, when he wasn't working and to relax and soak up the sun! 105 was the high I believe. Good times, good food, and I got to be with my favorite person. I tried to get some pics of us, like I've said before we get so many of the kids that we forget to get ones of us, I'm trying to be better about that. It's always nice to come home though. Our kids had just as much,if not more with their grandparents who took them awesome places, and out to eat. Thanks you guys, we appreciate you soooo much!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like tons of fun! I know you miss your kids, but it is so nice to get away and reconnect with the spouse, ya know? When we went to DC, it was a blast and on the plane, I was so sad, thinking. . . I don't want to cook. I don't want to put kids to bed. But I miss my kids. . . how do you figure THAT one out?

I know! You go home, love your kids, and then make sure you get away again sometime!

Glad you guys had fun!