Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat








Scott had a University of Utah Football game on Halloween night, so I packed up the kids and went to my parents house. After doing all this blogging today I have realized we have been there a lot lately....sorry Mom and Dad, I hope your not too sick of us! We love being with you, and Thank You for always having us around. We set out about 6:15, and traveled all around the neighborhood. Wow we saw some festive houses! Several families were having Hot Cocoa and Root Beer. One house was even BBQing hot dogs if you wanted one! After the kids bags were getting too heavy, we headed for home. Another Great Halloween!

1 comment:

Ashley Nobles said...

Your blog is super cute Courtney! I noticed your "hands x 3" thing on the side of the page. Kasey's family taught me that! That's awesome!