Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family picture day







Family picture day...Oh I don't know if any of you feel the same way I do about it, but let's just say it's usually not my favorite day. What can we all wear that looks good together, without having to buy everyone a new outfit(although that would be nice!) Hoping that your children(and husband)realize how important this is to you and will smile and act happy for the half an hour or more it takes. And even though your freezing, try to act like your warm and trilled to be here! This year a friend of ours named Tania Finn, came out to Tooele and did photo's in the canyon. You can see the snow... of course the first snow fall of the season came that morning, a little early if you ask me(Oct. 11th), and turned our "fall family pictures" into winter ones. But I actually think the snow looks great, and I have to give the fam a little credit they were all in all pretty cooperative! Thank You Tania! tkdesigncompany.com

3 comments:

Theresa Fisher said...

Way cute pictures. Your kids are getting so big. This is Theresa Fisher up here in Montana (we have yet to have out first snow). I got your blog off of Stephanie Quinns and love checking it out every so often. Hope you don't mind.

Martin Family said...

You pictures are adorable. It helps that your family is beautiful! :) I'm glad things went better than they did for a friend of mine. They went up a canyon (in utah county somewhere) and their kids sat on a log that had bees in it... 2 of her kids had 4 bee stings a piece. They only got pictures of their baby... So I don't think they like family picture day! Your outfit coordination looks great!

Sarah said...

VERY CUTE!! And the dusting of snow is perfect! (But I would be focused on that b/c my pics would go out with Christmas cards)

But back to YOU since its your post. . . Yes, everyone looks amazing and wonderful! And I join Sister Martin in expressing joy that your kids didn't get stung by bees!

So cute!